Nightingale CXO Ergonomic Chair
The CXO chair offers a refreshingly cool look that will enhance any office environment. The simplicity of design and function makes this ergonomic chair an effective performer.
- Mesh back standard in attractive black/gray finish ñ provides cool back support.
- Synchronous Knee-tilt swivel mechanism (6200, 6200D) (Type 33) with infinite position tilt-lock, pneumatic seat height adjustment and tension control.
- Seat slider seat depth adjustment.
- Easy to use, finger-tip height and width adjustable arms with super soft polyurethane arm pads.
- Ratchet headrest adjustment (6200D) for individual comfort.
- Adjustable height and depth lumbar back support with gel pad.
- Contoured seat and back shell for ergonomic support.
- Enersorb foam headrest (6200D).
- Contoured seat foam incorporates a ìwaterfallî design that gently slopes away from the legs, minimizing pressure on the thighs, promoting good posture.
- Enersorb foam seat.
- Stretch-knit black fabric on seat and headrest to provide better air circulation.
- 5 prong die-cast aluminum base with anti-slip treads.
- 2" dual spoke wheel carpet casters for ease of movement.
- High density, high resiliency seat foam for added durability and comfort.
- Finish ñ mechanism, base, arms, casters and trim standard in gray.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards.
- Patent Pending
- Please note that the measurements are not absolute. They may vary slightly from chair to chair.
|Model||Description||Back Height||Seat Height||Back Width||Seat Depth||Seat Width||Weight|
|High Back with Headrest||29 Ω"||16" - 21"||23"||20"||20"||70lbs|
|Mid Back||23"||16" - 21"||23"||20"||20"||67lbs|
Casters must be ordered to suit the floor type.
- Hard casters for soft floor coverings - as pictured in Mag wheel style(e.g. carpet)
- Soft casters for hard floor coverings - soft casters available in standard solid black only - not shown - (e.g. hardwood floors)