Genoa Layout 1
Genoa Series Double Pedestal Desks Classic and simple to integrate easily with existing furnishings and any office decor. For new offices or current office expansions, Genoa laminate furniture is affordable and practical. Panel end style with top over side panel design. Recessed 3/4 height modesty panels. Locking box and file drawer in each pedestal. Box and file drawers are dovetailed for extra strength. File drawers mounted on full-extension ball bearing slides for smooth drawer operation and accommodate letter or legal size files. Box drawers mounted on 3/4 extension steel ball bearing slides.
Dovetail box and file drawers with ball bearing suspensions
1 - G3060DP (30" x 60" Double Pedestal Desk)
1 - G2066CK (20" x 66" Kneespace Credenza)
- Thermally fused high performance laminate remains attractive and durable for years
- Full extension file drawers are standard on all pedestals for maximum filing capacity
- File drawers accommodate both letter and legal files
- Locks are standard on all pedestals
- Genoa has the perfect small office/home office desk with large capacity for the salesperson
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Global warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original end user owns the product or 25 years in the case of a corporate end user. Some time limits apply to certain parts and components.
Number of Cartons: 2
Approximate Assembly Time: No assembly required
Tools Required: None
Available Instock Finishes:
Center drawer with laminate front,
28" wide, recommended for use on
72W x 36D desks Available in all laminate finishes
Laminate pull-out keyboard tray
Shown in Avant Cherry
Available in all laminate finishes
20W x 11D x 3 1/2H
Things To Consider When Buying A Desk:
- Choose a non-reflective surface. Global uses colors that reduce glare to make your work easier to read while reducing eye strain.
- Get a desk that lets you look ahead. A modular desk is easy to set up initially and then reorganize or reconfigure later to adapt to future needs.
- Look for European connectors if you're buying ready-to-assemble furniture. Global makes assembly easy - all you need is a screwdriver.
- Avoid tangles. Make sure your desk has at least one grommet hole to keep computer and telephone wires out of the way. A hutch should have a sweep that manages computer and telephone wires.
- Give your business an edge. Each Global desk comes with its own attractive edge design.
- Island worksurfaces let you meet with more than two people at once with ample leg room for all.
- Choose one of Global's height/angle adjustable keyboard trays to go with your desk. Your arms can maintain a comfortable position, reducing shoulder, back and neck strain.